CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two month check-up

Well I loaded up both kids and took them to Emery's two month check-up. It went pretty well. I really played it up to Lincoln that he was the big brother helper. He kept saying "Emmy go to dr to feel better."

We took pictures of ourselves to help pass the time!



Emery was a superstar during the appointment. She did not mind at all to be poked on. She is a healthy little gal weighing in at 12 pounds 2 ounces (75th percentile) and 24 inches long (95th percentile). Weight gain is no longer a problem for her. When she got her shots she just cried for 2 seconds and when I said "It's ok, Emery" she just smiled at me and has not seemed bothered since. She is a joy.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone