Well the end is drawing near! I am definitely feeling "large and in charge!" My morning sickness picked back up around 30 weeks. I am sick about 3-4 mornings a week and I feel really nauseous after that till about 9:00 a.m. After that I feel pretty good as long as I do not get too hungry. As for sleep, it is getting a little bit more difficult. I wake up at least every 2 hours to go to the bathroom and usually around 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. I have about an hour of insomnia where I just lay there wide awake! Emery Claire still moves often and at times hurts. Sometimes I will have to stop and say "Ouch" while holding my belly. Lincoln always stops with concern and says "Baby Owie, Mommy?"
I had my 34 week appointment this week and everything went great. The heartbeat was 140 bpm and my Dr. and I both agreed that my stomach has dropped a little bit making it easier for me to breathe. She is head down which is great! I go back in two weeks that starts my weekly appointments. I am anxious to see if I have dilated any. At my 36 week appointment with Lincoln I was dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced. So my hopes are high this time around; however EVERYTHING with this pregnancy has been different so I told my doctor that I will probably be a -1.
Lincoln seems to be more understanding of Emery coming now that we have changed out their rooms and she has her own crib set up. He often goes in there and says "baby's bed." He has also started randomly kissing my stomach. I am getting anxious about how he is going to handle it all. Yikes! We are about 70% done with the nursery and I hope to get a lot more of it done next week while I am on Spring Break.
Well here I am in all my bigness at 33.5 weeks.
Me at 31 weeks with Lincoln compared to 33.5 weeks with Emery.
And me again at 35 weeks with Lincoln and 33.5 weeks with Emery.
She will be here before we know it...




0 comments:
Post a Comment