CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lincoln's Birthday Week Festivities

We have had lots of fun celebrating the days leading up to Lincoln's 2nd birthday.  First, we stopped in and met "Bob and Larry" and the Chick-fil-a Cow.  Lincoln was not scared of them at all.  I think it helped that they were handing out balloons.  His love for balloons continues to live strong!





 Then I took Lincoln to the library.  I am sad to admit that this was his first trip to the library.  Up until this point I thought he would just run around and pull books off the shelf and it was not my idea of good time to run around picking them up.  He has always liked books but lately he has been LOVING reading books.  We had a good time.






And then on Thursday we bought these ELMO cupcakes for Lincoln to take with him to the sitters to celebrate with his friends there.  The babysitter text me the two pictures of him enjoying his cupcakes with his friends at lunch.  Sweet boy.






And we ended the week just cuddling and hanging out! 





Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

0 comments: