CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

17 weeks.

Well it is officially the 17 week mark with Baby #2!  

I have days where I feel great and days I have been sick.  I started being sick (throwing up) around the 8 week mark and would be sick about once ever three days till the 14 week mark.  From 14 weeks till 17 weeks I have only been sick about once a week sometimes twice a week.  I hope it ends soon though.  I have days where I feel great so I am optimistic it will end soon. 

I felt the baby flutter at 12 weeks which was WAY earlier than with Lincoln.  I was 17 weeks with Lincoln before I felt the first flutter.  I started off only feeling the flutter about once a week but now I feel the flutters most days! 

At my doctor's appointment at 15.5 weeks the baby's heartbeat was 145 bpm.  Lincoln's was always around the 145-150 mark.  We also heard the baby's little tiny hiccups.  Lincoln had the hiccups ALL the time in the womb and till he was about 3 months old. 

My energy has not quite returned to 100% and with chasing Lincoln around it may not return till Baby #2 is 6 months old!  Ha!  I am still (obviously) still not sure how to get rid of the shadow behind me (except back light me with a spot light or buy a better flash -- both of which seem silly for this monthly picture!) :)  On the left is me at 16 weeks with Lincoln and on the right me at 17 weeks with baby #2. 




0 comments: