Yes, we are still here! I have had several comments (in person) asking me why I have not blogged much lately. The main reason has been a lack of time, slightly a lack of material and mainly b/c I needed a break! I have learned after many years of working that August/Early September can be rough time for us. We celebrate our birthdays, as well as starting back to school and finding our new routine. I am completely spoiled over the summer having time to create a weekly menu, grocery shop, coupon, blog, spend quality time with my family, throroughly clean the house, etc. And then one day you wake up and it's back to figuring out life as a {part-time} working mom. It definitely hit me hard this year. All that being said, I think we are figuring out life again and soon I hope to return to blogging about life, pinterest, family, and fall. Of course, once I figure out this new blogger format.
I have even been a slacker on using my camera. Lincoln is becoming picky about not having his picture taken so a good picture of him is few and far between. These are a few I have captured of him over the past couple of weeks.
Lincoln after his 3rd official haircut which happened around the first of September.
Thanks to
Amanda for cutting in through the tears and unhappiness!
Calling the hogs
Lovie in mouth, while holding cookie monster and a train.
His new favorite trick: undressing! Even in public :)
Sweet little Razorback fan! Lovie, milk and iPhone with music playing. All of his favorites.
See you soon! :)
1 comments:
We've missed your posts! Love the new pictures. Most mornings, when we go to get Story she is naked in her bed, so funny!
Post a Comment