CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Celebrating Strawberry Shortcake style!

We spent the weekend in El Do celebrating Mady's 3rd birthday and Lucy's 1st birthday Strawberry Shortcake style!  Before the party festivities began I caught some shots of the kiddos playing.  Dr. Mady was on call in case anyone got hurt while playing...



Lucy loves playing with her baby dolls

Lincoln is a musician at heart.  He found the piano first thing and became a little possessive of it. 
Real men play pink pianos.



Our attempt to get all three cousins to take a picture together

Mimi with the girls

Lovin' on Mimi
Let the party festivities begin....

Lucy's smash cake





We loved getting to see how big Bryce has gotten.  He still favors his sweet momma and I pray he always does. 

Close up of the sweet guy! 
It never fails that my eyes fill up with tears when I think of her.  I am so grateful God chose to leave a little piece of her here on this earth for us to enjoy. 






Lincoln checking out how the bubble machine works

Lucy could not look anymore like her daddy if she tried!


A very tired Lincoln was not a fan of the slip and slide.

Lucy enjoying her cake...

And Bryce enjoying it too! :)

On Sunday, Cody's church celebrated the graduates which included himself.
A graduate of seminary!
Congrats, Cody!



Family shot


0 comments: