On Sunday morning, our church performed a "drama" reenacting the crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus. It is chilling how real the performance appears. It makes you wonder about the people in that day who witnessed this. How could you NOT believe?? It was a great service!
Look at this sweet little stud muffin of an man in his Easter threads!
This is his GQ model look. :)
Gigi and Lincoln
Gigi, Lincoln and Papa
Lincoln opening up his Easter basket consisting of a Story Bible, Praise Baby DVD, 2 dollar store books and 2 new toothbrushes.
Easter goodies from Mimi and Poppy.
The best I could get with my little man...
Cory and Lincoln spending some quality time to end the evening.
I am grateful today for a mighty Savior, sweet family and friends!
"He is not here, but He has Risen." Matthew 24:6


3 comments:
So sweet!! Such a cute outfit...he looks like a little golfer!! I feel like I say this every time, but I cannot believe how BIG he is gotten!! He looks so grown up!! Glad you guys had a fun Easter!! We've been getting the rain and storms here too...crazy!!
What a little stud! I love his outfit!
Lincoln is SO cute Cari!! Thanks for the comment about Picasa! I already downloaded it! :) Wish I knew more about all that stuff :) Glad you found my site... I have loved getting to read yours!
Post a Comment