CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Showering Baby Rowin.

On January 2nd we threw a baby shower for Beka and her bundle of baby boy. She is due February 12th which is the day after (gulp) Lincoln's first birthday. It has been fun to watch her be pregnant because she is literally pregnant the exact same time I was last year. The shower was at Beka's sister-in-law Erin's house which (by the way) is the cutest house! Here are some snapshots of the decorations -- they were a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e













All of the hostesses with the mostess. Can I say that since I was one? O well, guess I can since its my blog! Ha!
Me with the b.e.a.-utiful mom-to-be.


Baby Rowin Conner will be a blessed little guy to have Beka and the soon-to-be Dr. Conner (graduating from dental school in May) as his parents. Exciting days are ahead for this little family! We love you Conners!!!