
However, as we got closer and eventually sat him on his lap, Lincoln was definitely not a fan. But, it sure made for some classic "crying in Santa's lap" pictures. I really feel sorry for this dear "Santa." I apologized to him before we sat Lincoln down b/c I knew Lincoln would not be a fan. Sure enough, Lincoln cried so quickly that I wasn't even able to get a picture of him not crying in his lap. Ha! We did snap these few and then ended the torture for him. You can see the event unfold in the sequence of the pictures.





Just to show you that he was not all THAT traumatized this is him minutes afterwards peeping around the camera trying to look at Santa again.

Later that evening we headed to see the lights on the square. There are tons of lights as well as donkey rides, a live reindeer exhibit and Santa was there as well. We just walked around for a little bit, took a few pictures and headed back to the warm car. Lincoln loved all the lights and the people. He sat content, bundled-up in his stroller checking everything out.

We enjoyed our day of Christmas traditions and look forward to many more years of these traditions as well as adding new ones!


2 comments:
He is such a cutie!
hilarious. such a fun post! and such a cute kiddo! :)
Post a Comment