In mid-
November, we headed to Central LR for the weekend. Our
DCM crew decided it was time to get together again. We met back up at
the cabin we stayed at last year for chili and fellowship. It was a short time together but we managed to get in lots of laughs. It blows my mind that it has been two year since
Jill passed away. I still have days where I am overwhelmed by her
absence. She played a huge part in my spiritual life and I miss her greatly.
DCM Divas.

The boys chatting it up.

Clint and
Beka. Soon-to-be-parents in February.

Mountain man, Dustin.
The crew.
We didn't realize that my camera takes 2 pictures when its set to auto timer.
Later that night, my mom and I dressed up, ate dinner at Ya Ya's and attended the most wonderful Broadway show, Wicked. I had a fun night with my mom.

And of course, Lincoln had to have his picture taken with some of his grandparents before heading out on Sunday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment