CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our lil' punkin.

Today, we ventured off to the McGarrah Farms pumpkin patch.


Our first stop was to document the trip with some family pictures!





We then went in search for a BIG pumpkin for a little project that I have in the works! We found the perfect one. Lincoln loved all the people, the pumpkins and especially the hay. His favorite was riding in the wagon with the pumpkin we chose.




I remember going to the pumpkin patch as a field trip when I was in school and I loved it! It is definitely a tradition and memory I want to create for Lincoln as he grows up! He clapped the whole time we were there. I think that meant he approved.



I just love our lil' punkin.


4 comments:

Laura

awww, great pictures Cari! :))

Carman

So you guys decided on McGarrah Farms too? I think we're going to try to head out there this week. Great pictures, Cari!

O'Dell Family

Love the pictures! We are hoping to hit up a pumpkin patch in ATL next weekend. Might should start praying now, ha! Have a great week! We love you!

Christina Anderson

He is a sweet lil' pumpkin --- those HUGE grins on that child's face scream happy baby and just bless my heart!!! A LOT of that comes from parents that have helped train him to be a happy content baby --- he's blessed! :) Love you guys! Pumpkin patches are always fun!