I sat him up on the exam table while we waited for the doctor. And he proceeded to rip up the paper on the table out from underneath himself. He was relentless with it tearing it to pieces, putting it in his mouth and flinging it through the air. All while he was doing his karate grunts and stiffening his arms along with it! It was free entertainment for him so I let him have at it. That is, until I started seeing him being successful with eating it and I started having to dig pieces out if his mouth! Isn't it so crazy that he just knows boys are suppose to tear things up and make messes all while grunting?? Here are the pics I took with my phone.



And this is my first post using my phone! I think I'm going to like this. Oh and Lincoln checked out 100% healthy! I think after the doctor saw the mess he made she was convinced he was fine!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:
I can't believe he's 6 months - he's looking so big! :)
Cute! Henry is a paper ripper too!
AJL
Post a Comment