The local Christian radio station was talking the other day about this post on another blog. It's the prayer of a mom for her daugther to be "uncommon." Although this post spoke to her daughter I found it pulling at my heart strings for Lincoln. I remember moments after I found out I was pregnant I journaled that I wanted our child (who at the time ws 4 weeks gestation) to be a leader {among several other attributes}. Someone who did not follow the crowd but lead the crowd in a way that impacted the Kingdom. When we chose the name Lincoln and discovered it meant Leader -- I knew it was the right name for our child. I often pray that Lincoln is one who leads and not one that follows. One that is different or as this lady so simply phrased it -- "uncommon."
Go HERE to read this blog entry. You will be glad you did!
Favorites from August
7 months ago


1 comments:
Wow, that gave me chills! Loved it!
Thank you so much for the encouragement and congrats! =) And yes, it helps to have a SIL who is such a great teacher - an inspiration certainly! =)
...and you know I have thought about the school schedule for future children. It will be heavenly! The next best thing to being a stay at home mom!
Post a Comment