CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party of Six.


"Mom, I have soo many cousins!!!"

Lincoln Miles (4 months) and Story Leigh (1 month)

Over the fourth of July weekend, we FINALLY got to meet baby Story and see the remainder of the Party of Six as they have so correctly termed themselves! They took the trek across the south to head to my parents for a visit and to attend the O'Dell reunion, which is the next blog! Story Leigh was more beautiful than the pictures! How can that be?? It has been fun to meet our two newest nieces AFTER we have had a baby of our own! It definitely gives you a whole other perspective. The visit was busy and crazy so I was only able to catch a couple of pictures of me, Story and Lincoln. I have no pictures to prove Cory met her! Ha. In fact, last night I asked "Did you even get to hold her?" He said "Yeah, one time when I picked her up off the grass in between photo takes with Lindsey!" Poor guy. Next time we see her I have a feeling he will take first dibs from me but I don't' think that will be happening! Here are the pictures:

Story at the Family ReunionLincoln and Story
Aunt Juie and Story!

And of course, I had to get lots of hugs, kisses and quality time with Story's older siblings -- Carter, Summer and Tilly. Summer was definitely the most interested in Lincoln. She would follow me out of the room and ask me "What is Lincoln doing?" She is so fun! We celebrated her 3rd birthday while they were in town. Princess style, of course! Here are some pictures with the rest of the O'Dell crew and from Summer's Princess party.

Tilly eating a snow cone! Carter


Carter LOVES balloons!

Carter and Summer

Tilly and Lincoln
Summer, Carter, Lincoln and Tilly.
I love the way Tilly is checking Lincoln out!
Tilly saying "Court" pronounced Qwarrrt. She kept asking where he was. I guess every time she asked he was in the shower so she would walk around after that saying -- "Court, Sour"

Summer's Princess Cake

The princess herself!

Showing off her new earrings I bought her.

Gotta get a pic with the b-day girl.

This was also the first time that Lincoln met all of his other cousin as well as his Aunt Heather and Uncle David (my brother). Lincoln decided it was the perfect time to start showing his stranger anxiety! He was scared of David for the first several days but by the end he had warmed up! Lincoln and I stayed a few extra days than Cory. So, David and Heather drove us halfway home one evening to meet up with Cory. Before we departed we had dinner at none other than the Jackson Family Steakhouse.
Lincoln was worn out on the ride home!



I had such a wonderful time hanging out with this crew! We only get to see each other about once every 6 months so we try to make the most of it. I just love my family!! And there was more family than this...family reunion post to come!

And while all 11 of us (wow we have really grown!) were in town Lindsey so graciously took our family pictures! It was hot and we had 5 children 4 years of age and under! Go HERE to see the awesome pics.

1 comments:

O'Dell Family

What a sweet, sweet post! So thankful to finally meet this sweet boy! Also, LOVED our girl time!! Hope y'all are having a great week! We love you!