All went well at the doctor today. She increased his acid reflux meds due to him gaining a pound since she prescribed the meds three weeks ago. She also said he has two "lumps" on the bottom gums and she thinks he will have teeth sooner than later. Which also makes sense why he has been so unhappy -- teething! Yikes. He weighed 14 lbs. 9 oz. and was 25.5 inches long -- both 50 percentile. And his head circumference is still in the 25th percentile. He has stayed in the same percentiles in all areas since birth. He just an average sized baby with a slightly skinny head! Ha! She also gave us the go ahead to start solids so I have a feeling rice cereal will be in our future. Fun times. And we ended the appointment with shots which as you can imagine never goes over well. Its the only time he cries so hard his whole head gets red and his eyebrows go white/blonde. Its not a pretty picture. Overall, we have a healthy baby and we could not be anymore grateful!
Favorites from August
7 months ago


1 comments:
just FYI - that rice cereal could very possibly help with the reflux symptoms since it's heavier! I hope his new prescrip of meds help! I just flash back to Ethan and his reflux and it wasn't fun. Just thought I'd share a bit of encouraging news this morning! love ya much you awesome momma!!!
Post a Comment