CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going bananas at 20 weeks!!

Well, the halfway mark has arrived! I am officially 20 weeks pregnant and I can't believe it. The baby is estimated to be as long as a banana which seems appropriate because I feel bananas waiting to find out if its a boy or girl! The last two weeks I feel that I have hit a growth spurt which has left me a little more tired and starting to feel a little "thicker" through the mid-section. It is the most noticeable when I go from sitting to standing. It seems to take a little more effort than I am use to! I have continued to feel the baby move a littel bit each day. The baby seems to be the most active after anything with sugar or when in church. I think they are having a little dance session in there while the worship is going on. So funny! I told Cory last week in church that I thought the baby was playing their own session of Rock Band in there!

The two most frequently asked questions are: Do you have an idea if its a boy or girl? and Do you have names picked out? The answers to those two questions are both up for debate! When we had our first ultra sound around 6.5 weeks I said out loud "That is a boy!" I said it before I even realized I was saying it. And the first time I heard the heartbeat around 11 weeks, I initiallly heard it and thought again "that is a boy. However, ever since then I have crossed back over to thinking that it is a girl. Cory started out saying a girl and the closer it gets he is on the fence. So, we shall see! As for names, we have talked about 10 girl names and about 10 boy names. The list has definitely evolved over time. We have some good ones to pick from and have just decided to hold off until we find out the gender and then think some more on it. I am ready for this baby to have a name so I think once we know the gender that process will more more quickly.

Here is the baby bump for this month!


So, what do you think the baby is -- a boy or girl?? Please vote on the poll to the right and/or leave a comment with your thoughts! I love to ask people what they think we are having -- its fun to hear other people's thoughts!!

Have a great week!

CEC.

6 comments:

Shannon

I am going to vote in your poll for a boy. :)

When do you find out??

Christina Anderson

I can not stinking wait to find out what this child is!!! I'm so super excited for you guys! You look great! Beautiful!!!!! I love you MUCH!

Laura

I can totally see you with a boy. :)

Rachel Cox

Happy 20 weeks! Yay for being halfway there!!!

Hmmm.... I'm thinking girl. But I have no idea why. :-) But never underestimate a mother's intuition. So I am on the fence as well!

I can't wait to hear!!! Have fun at your appointment!

P.S. you are so stinkin cute pregnant!

Paige

ummmm.... A boy! A girl? Heck I don't know but I have to agree pregnancy fits you my dear! Just precious!

Hester 5

So, this isn't quite far since I now know what it is, but I did vote on Cory's facebook page yesterday for boy.....