CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 4 Years.

Today is our 4 year Wedding Anniversary! I am so very blessed to have Cory as my husband. We always have such a great time together. He is extremely patient, loving, helpful and hilarious! I have had the best 4 years and I can't wait for the rest of our years together!

For lunch, Cory brought me home Chick-Fil-A and gave me a present! I got a new watch and some chocolate (which is always a good touch!)! I have been wearing the same watch he bought me about 5 or 6 years ago and the date didn't work on it and it didn't keep great time anymore! I love my new watch with a hit of bling-bling!! My camera is dead from Florida and it was much easier to google for a picture instead of taking one myself.

I also went ahead and gave him his present at lunch! (We are like kids on Christmas morning, we couldn't even wait till the evening to exchange presents!). I gave him some money to buy a new grill since ours bit the dust a couple of weeks ago. He was really excited and then I handed him another card....a birthday card; his birthday isn't till August! I had conspired with his parents to go ahead and contribute early birthday money so he could buy a REALLY nice grill! Now, he has a nice set of cash to get the grill of his dreams. I'll post pictures of that when he picks it out.

Enjoy a wedding picture of us in 2005 and then a great picture that Lindsey took of us last week on the beach.


Cory has a softball game tonight so we plan to go out to eat tomorrow night and continue our tradition of watching our wedding video tomorrow night! I LOVE watching our wedding video. It is the favorite part of my anniversary.

Happy June 18th to you.

3 comments:

Lauren McKnight

Happy anniversary Cari and Cory!

'The H Family'

Happy Anniversary to both of you!! Wow...time sure does fly!! Has it really been 4 years?!?! That is so hard to believe. Sounds like you guys had such a fun day and I'm sure your dinner tomorrow night will be super fun!! You are both so dear to us....love you!!

Shannon

Hey Cari! I can't go to lunch this week but maybe dinner after the 4th? I really can't do lunch with Madison (the little girl I keep). She goes down for a nap at 11:00. :) Let me know!